Finance Systems Manager
2 days left
- Part time
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape this new role in an exciting business in Sheffield.
Global business with their Headquarters in Sheffield. They have operations across multiple countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Their global reach ensures that they can help businesses with their needs anywhere in the world.
They are market leaders in their field and provide excellent service to their clients. Their client base ranges from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
The Sheffield team are looking to expand their finance team with two Finance Systems Managers to work as part of their Finance Systems team.
The Finance Systems team is pivotal within the business working extremely closely with the wider finance team, the IT team and the business.
The Finance Systems Manager will be responsible for maximising use of their analytics platforms, working alongside the finance leadership team, IT and their delivery partners to deliver business insights through enabling the delivery of trusted analytics and enabling delivery of client and statutory requirements.
The role is based in Sheffield but you will be expected to travel on occasion when required as part of the role.
- Maintain a data governance framework for the finance systems
- Support business initiatives for data insights across the business, including big data projects
- Support business initiatives for reporting capabilities across the Group
- Maintain a robust configuration management strategy to ensure the integration and integrity of finance systems
- Minimise risk in terms regulatory compliance and data security
- Managing a team of technical specialists, including annual reviews and ensuring continued technical progression
- Proven success in the management of a professional team
- Understanding of the importance and use of quality data in the business environment to enable decision making and change
- Experience in the management of BI, OLAP, or data warehouse based analytics tools
- Effective communication skills including workshop facilitation and ability to present and discuss at a senior level within the firm
- Understanding of business goals and objectives
- Demonstrable leadership skills and a passion for delivering results
- An understanding of database design and management
- In depth understanding of legal industry KPIs
A great package on offer for the right candidate and the client is flexible for the right candidate
Progression opportunities within the organisation