Internal Audit Manager
My client are a growing Lloyds Syndicate based in the City of London.
Jefferson Tiley are working with our client to appoint an Internal Audit Manager who will act as the Deputy of the Head of Internal Audit.
This is a thriving Syndicate and this role will be highly visible across the executive. The role will appeal to an experienced and ambitious internal audit professional who is seeking to make a career minded move.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of the three year rolling audit programme and the production of the annual audit plan;
- Produce a quarterly and annual report to the Audit Committee on all relevant audit matters.
- Agree with the business functions a suitable Audit Planning Brief in respect of all reviews to be carried out;
- In respect of each review, assess the effectiveness of the control environment in place including compliance with agreed processes and procedures;
- Conduct audit testing of all in–scope areas for each audit to be performed;
- Liaise with senior management and present findings and recommendations for improvement to all relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare a draft report for each audit carried out for presentation to the Audit Committee;
- Monitor all agreed audit action points and ensure that these are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner;
The successful applicant will be ACA/ACCA/CIA or IIA qualified with very strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships from the Underwriting floor to the Executive. There is minimal travel in the role and it offers a strong work/life balance as long hours are unusual. Previous insurance experience is a pre–requisite and Lloyds experience would be considered highly advantageous. This role is intended to be a succession planning role for the Head of Internal Audit.
For more information please click to apply.