1 day left
- Part time
I am working on an exciting Analyst vacancy for a global logistics organisation, whereby your commercial acumen and analysis skills will reach their full potential. This role is situated within a large team environment where ideas can be bounced off one another.
Our client is a well-established and international logistics organisation with its team based in Alfreton, Derbyshire. The company is very progressive and forward thinking, looking to recruit the best minds in the business, especially in a role with such breadth.
This is a very commercial role, focusing an analysis across the business. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with the wider Finance department to ensure that changes in commercial activity and sales will be supported and drive further saving opportunities.
- Business partnering with the Procurement, Customer Service, and Marketing teams to allow a 360 understanding of the contract to encourage marginal improvements and cost savings.
- Support with the reporting and forecasting processes to identify the data required to fulfil savings.
- Manage the established savings initiatives and analyse variance reports.
- Monitor and comment of KPI report, encouraging best practice at all times.
The successful candidate will come from an analytical background with strong competencies and abilities in Excel and systems. You will preferably be a graduate with a strong sense of commitment and ownership. You will be able to think outside the box and display initiative. You must also be a confident communicator with the ability to communicate across departments effectively.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £28,000 alongside study support where necessary. There are plenty of progression opportunities. Parking is free on site and there is a benefits package.