The main remit of this role is to work between the finance and procurement teams to regulate and monitor the flow of stock throughout the business.
You will have overall responsibility for tracking stock and ensuring the process is as accurate as possible.
As Stock Analyst, you will also get involved with some reporting duties and system improvement requirements.
Michael Page are working with a fast growth, exciting retail business who are based just north of Manchester.
A market leader in their field, this business is able to offer the chosen candidate an exciting role within a successful business.
The key responsibilities for this Stock Analyst role are as follows:
- Analysis of what stock to purchase, how long it takes to reach the UK, and what end customers will receive the goods
- Reporting on the efficiency of the stock process
- Deciding what stock to buy from each supplier
- Tracking stock through the business
- Making sure there is no wastage within the process
- Helping on an upcoming SAP implementation
- Improving the accuracy of the reporting
The chosen candidate for this Stock Analyst role based just north of Manchester will be:
- An analyst / accountant with lots of exposure to stock
- An experienced analyst with fantastic excel skills
- Able to work with large volumes of data
- An astute individual with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working on SAP Business 1 would be an added advantage
- Able to work on ensuring accuracy throughout the stock process
- Able to work at pace in a growing retail environment
- A forward thinker who is happy to get involved with adhoc projects and reporting once the stock duties are dealt with for the month
This Stock Analyst role is able to offer the chosen candidate a brilliant salary of £35,000 - £40,000.