Management Accountant - 6 months
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Providing input to the design of management reporting templates and establishing management reporting process.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Monthly Trial Balance sign off pack, including key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of the template statutory accounts under FRS 102.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of SUN accounts.
- Providing input into the design of the group consolidated financial reporting pack.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of processes for cash management and forecasting.
- Some travel to the site of the new entity to be set up in the North of England.
- Training and hand over of the role to the permanent position in the North of England.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience as a management accountant.
- Solid experience in project management and new entity set up.
- Previous use of SUN Accounts is essential, and knowledge of ProActis P2P is preferable.
- Corporate Accounting experience within the Financial Services sector is highly desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work flexibly and with a proactive demeanour.