SAP Finance Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions–underpinned by the world's largest delivery network–Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
Want a career where you can make a real difference? Then SAP consulting at Accenture could be the career for you.
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Consultants will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 18 SAP Pinnacle awards – more than any other Systems Integrator – what's stopping you?
Key Feature of this role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
– Process Optimisation
– Application Rationalisation
– Application Management
– A third level qualification in Business/Technology.
– A minimum of five years' relevant experience for Manager
– Strong knowledge of key financial and accounting processes, SAP finance organization structure and logistic organizational units of SAP
– Proven experience in implementing SAP on finance and planning for all project phases
– Strong leadership skills for mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel.
– Experience working in large global/multinational corporations
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas
– Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and comfortable managing large teams
– Ability to meet travel requirements where applicable
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE?? Global 500 clients. Use our experience and ground–breaking research to help our clients become high–performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.