Consultant 2 -Internal Audit
Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices. Professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Conduct reviews of systems, processes and internal controls
- Provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation and draft reports on gaps and key issues requiring redress
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client’s perspective
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Work in teams to provide high-quality execution of projects for clients across a wide range of industries. Coach, train and support junior members in the team.
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /ACCA/ MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background would be preferred
- Experience in a related field (Business Risk) or internal audit during articleship will be preferred
- Understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT), control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency; knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), & Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Self starter with ability to work under pressure. Should be mature, proactive and display initiative.
- Demonstrate maturity, proactivenessand initiative at all the times
- Should possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage own and others time well
- Open to travel as per client requirements
Apply for Consultant 2 -Internal Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly