Audit Manager - Financial Services
Our Crowe Horwath Nashville office is growing! We're looking for future leaders, which means a Partner career path for you.
How does Financial Services demonstrate the firm's Deep Specialization? Financial Services is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data.
As an Audit Manager on our fun, close–knit Financial Services audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
- Owning the client relationships with a primary focus on financial services clients.
- Responsible for managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams at the conclusion of engagements.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience.
- We also want to see SEC public company experience in your background for this position.
- You must be a licensed CPA in the state of Tennessee or must be able to be licensed in Tennessee.
- Your ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion is essential.
- You will need strong skills in maintaining great client service and strong time management skills.
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
- To succeed in this position, strong accounting and auditing skills are required.
- Ability to adequately manage multiple engagements with multiple teams, so your multi–tasking skill will be utilized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full–time or seasonal work arrangement options. You can work on all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education and continue to get the necessary on–the–job training to grow professionally. Seasonal work arrangement can be tailored to match the demands of client service with the desire you may have for a lower total overall work schedule.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP ( ) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of "Building Value with Values??," Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
Now you may have some thoughts. For example:
"My daily commute is adding dark circles to my eyes." Check out our Where to Work policy:
"I'm running out of clean business attire." Perhaps our What to Wear policy can help:
"I'm not familiar with Crowe's culture." These recognitions speak for themselves:
Want an awesome work culture, growth with an innovative firm, and engaging work? Apply today!