Due to a period of growth my client based in Borehamwood are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent full time basis. Varied accounting role with great exposure, study support and progression.
Ideally seeking a Part Qualified Accountant who works well as part of a team, is progressive and enjoys taking on a challenge. Salary around £35,000 - £38,000 with great benefits.
My client are a growing organisation within the manufacturing/FMCG sector and have a medium sized Finance team at their Head office in Borehamwood. They are growing through a period of growth and therefore are looking to employ a permanent Management Accountant to run their reporting, prepare Journals and Cash Books, run Budgets and Forecasts and much more.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director
- Preparation of Month End, preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Financial Accounts to trial balance
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Profit and Loss
- Preparing Sales Reports
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Assisting and managing other team members when necessary
- Audit preparation
- A Part Qualified candidate (ACCA OR CIMA) ideally
- Hard working team player
- Progressive candidate
- Exposure to Management Accounts ideally
- Local to Borehamwood
- Commercial Accountant who has the ability to liase with stakeholders
What's on offer?
- Progressive Management Accountant role in a great location
- The chance to work for a growing company who value their staff
- Competitive salary and study support