Finance Manager- Systems
- An immediate opportunity which could lead to a permanent role.
- Working for an impressive and reputable organisation based in central West Yorkshire.
The organisation are an award winning body who pride themselves on having the best results for service delivery in the Yorkshire and Humber region. The role sits within and impressive and ambitious team and offers excellent benefits.
As Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure finance deliverables are met in line with project milestones.
- Finance Project Lead the development of the Finance Tool for the team.
- Lead the Finance changes to the Finance Tool software including testing and implantation in line with project milestones.
- Provide advice, guidance, support and direction to colleagues in the Finance team in relation to all aspects of the new Finance Tool.
- Take a lead on Informative Governance for the Finance Tool.
- Support and manage a small team.
As a Systems Finance Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA).
- Experience with project management or ability to manage financial systems projects.
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and excel skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody to come in on a 3 month contract and step up into the permanent role. They organisation offer an impressive holiday allowance and excellent benefits.