Great opportunity to join the finance team of an inspiring and welcoming Not for Profit organisation with brilliant culture and development opportunities.
Client is a forward-thinking and passionate organisation committed to making a real difference. Looking for candidate at the Financial Accountant level to develop and grow alongside this great company.
- reviewing statutory financial accounts
- updating of the business model
- accurate preparation of VAT returns
- preparation for review: budget balance sheet, cash flow, year end timetable
- overseeing and maintaining fixed asset database
- providing assistance to Executive Director of finance
- finance reporting and ad hoc analysis
Successful candidate will be fully qualified and have 2 years relevant experience
flexible working hours
development and progression opportunities
childcare voucher scheme