Operations Assistant/ Officer, Client Data Management (6 mths/ 1year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Responsible to perform documentation review and process remediation requirement for Client Risk Re-Profiling exercise.
- Completion status tracking and reporting.
- Ensure documentations submitted by clients/RMs are processed accurately and timely
- Monitor and attend to any exceptions and deviations to ensure compliance to guidelines
- Perform documentation check and completeness check, signing mandate and client static data update
- Handle queries from RM/MA on the process
- Status tracking to ensure remediation exercise perform within SLA and timeline
- Monthly Reporting on status completion
- Escalation on any process deviation
- Support Robotic Process Automation exceptional process and checker function
- Escalation on any deviation of process
- Requires at least diploma or higher
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- At least 1-3 years of experience relating to client onboarding in the banking industry
- Expected Overtime requirement
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in writing .