Specific duties include:
- Taking ownership of the portfolio monitoring process, providing detailed reporting on the portfolio of investments to the operations, support professional and investor relations teams
- Consolidating components of analysis and reporting historically performed by the operating partner, fund administration and investor relations areas
- Providing independent analysis on the performance of investments
- Ensuring control and consistency of reporting across the whole portfolio, providing independent analysis enabling performance to be challenged
- Monitoring the system used to efficiently collate the portfolio company performance metrics
- Liasing with portfolio company finance departments and in-house deal teams
- Leading efforts to ensure adoption of the new system and integrating with other business intelligence systems
- Overseeing the quarterly fair value process
- Modelling of expected Fund returns.
- Have experience of analysing multiple corporate entities, either separate individual entities or divisions of a large multi-national.
- Have experience of analysing company reports across a range of sectors
- Used to a control environment providing independent oversight of company performance
- Used to liaising with senior management
- Very strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Foreign languages an advantage, although not necessary
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Graduate - good degree from good university
- Have experience of using business intelligence systems and general ledgers
A qualified accountant with at least 5 years' PQE. PE experience not necessary.