Fund Accountant - Newly Qualified
The firm outsources its accounting for its private equity funds and its own business to external administrators.
Core responsibilities and activities therefore include:
* Working closely with the portfolio team to produce six monthly valuations packs of investee companies for review and approval at the internal Valuation committee meeting.
* Liaising with the portfolio team and lawyers with regards to new investments and realisations.
* Maintaining the funds IRR models (actual and forecast)
* Creating and updating fund income models ensuring that they agree with the legal agreements.
* Liaising with the CFO and FD of underlying portfolio companies to ensure alignment of income models on a regular basis.
* Working in partnership with the analysis team to produce portfolio management information for the portfolio team.
* Review quarterly and annual fund accounts for a number of subsidiary companies received from administrators.
* Review quarterly investor reports, working closely with the investor relations team.
* Liaising with the auditors regarding the audit of the annual accounts.
Other ad-hoc duties:
* Preparation of KPI and fund performance schedules for inclusion in the Partnership board packs and the AGM.
* Maintain regulatory data including the preparation of FCA returns for the funds.