ACCOUNTS & AUDIT SENIOR
You will be ACCA qualified/part qualified, be confident in the preparation of Limited Company Accounts and Audit and able to lead a team on these assignments. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a dynamic team.
Finally, and very importantly, you will be part of a really great team, committed to providing excellent service to our clients … and what’s more, we have fun doing it!
• Competitive salary of between £20-30,000, depending on experience and level of study completed
• Competitive Bonuses sharing the Firm’s success through gifts, events or monetary
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, up to 30 days after qualifying period
• 6 monthly pay reviews whilst training and annual pay reviews thereafter
• Excellent study packages, both financial and paid time off, recognised by ACCA as a ‘Gold Employer’
• Continuing Professional Development through internal technical updates and external courses
• Structured Career Development programmes from Assistant level through to Partner
• 6 monthly structured Personal Development Review (PDR) programme to help achieve your goals
• Inter-department secondments and a vast spectrum of project work to build commercial and technical experience
• Flexible working around core hours
• Payment of primary professional institute subscriptions
• Generous introducer rewards for client and new staff introductions
• Career and family milestone awards