A global sports company are looking for a Management Accountant to report straight to the UK Finance Director and work alongside the Financial controller. Duties will include creating accurate and timely management accounts and manage the day to day queries from different departments. This will include budgeting and forecasting through liaising with director and department heads.
This is a good opportunity to work within a dynamic team which will give exposure to working with senior management. You will need to have had experience in preparing management accounts and working within the media industry.
- Prepare divisional reporting analysis files to review the department's performance
- Prepare detailed finance reports to share with the business explaining the financial performance of the department.
- Complete accurate management accounts in a timely manner including income and balance sheet files
- Implement new procedures across the business that streamline tasks and utilize the full potential of the accounting software functions
- Explanation of department finances to senior executives both within the Sports' department and outside the division
- Respond to ad hoc queries
- Studying toward an Accountancy qualification.
- Able to work proficiently and autonomously in a fast–paced environment
- Excellent organisation, communication and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to liaise confidently with people at every level
Only successful candidates will be contacted