Are you are Corporate tax expert looking for a new position with a well known Manufacturing company in Dallas? Send resumes to today!
Responsible for preparing the ASC 740 income tax provisions as well as the U.S. federal and state tax returns and quarterly estimated payments. The role assists in tax planning and research; supporting M&A tax due diligence and integration and identifying and championing opportunities for improved efficiency in tax department processes.
- Prepare/review income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740 and communicate key results to management and cross–functional teams within Finance
- Prepare/review income tax footnote, disclosures, quarterly audit schedules, and assist with presentations of quarterly close results to management
- Prepare U.S. federal and state income tax returns and work papers to ensure proper determination of liability, and timely and efficient reporting
- Prepare the estimated income tax payments process to ensure compliance and maximize cash utilization
- Responsible for managing tax fixed asset monthly and annual – Prepare tax depreciation and ensuring appropriate tax reporting
- Prepare/review all sales tax returns
- Monitor legislative changes in state sales tax laws that may impact company's business and tax positions; keep current with new tax rates.
- Assist with tax audits and provide responses to internal and external teams
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant tax experience
- Extensive background in US federal and state tax compliance and Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740) experience with SEC/quarterly reporting preferred
- Proficient in tax preparation software (preferably Corptax), Microsoft suite, and ERP applications
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.