Accountant / Condominium / Homeowner Association
A property Management company is looking for a full time Accountant. Excel skills are a must and prior Condominium and Home Association Accounting experience. Candidate must have 5 years experience in Tops community management software.
1) Unit ledger inquires via voice mail and emails.
2) Vendor maintenance.
3) Processing of all receipts.
4) Processing of accounts payable.
5) Vendor inquiries, billing questions.
6) Monthly bank statement reconciliations.
7) Research of all outstanding financial issues.
8) Monthly financial reporting.
9) Financial accounting including budget analysis.
10) Assist Admin. in preparing annual budgets in the Fall. Enter budgets in system once Board approved
11) Maintenance of unit owner rate increases, fee adjustments, violations.
12) Legal collections.
13) Insurance collections.
14) Respond to inquiries to Property Managers & Boards pertaining to financial matters.
15) Handle project details re finance, draw requests from vendors, & utilize project acctg. to track contract $s.
16) Assist with Loan Process.
17) Handle Audits including CPAs, insurance companies (WC), etc.Company Description We were established in the year 2001 with the goal of providing a higher level of property management service by being fully transparent to a client. We set ourselves apart from most other management companies who are focused mainly on the real estate aspect, with the goal of renting or reselling your property. Most of these company's employees are real estate agents and not property managers. This leads to poor construction management, poor accounting, and lack of knowledge in general a property's infrastructure.
Our goal is to manage all aspects of your property; our staff is trained in construction management, accounting, and customer service. We employ people with experience that matches their job, whether it is a construction background for facility management or accounting background for the financials.
Our clients have complete access to financial reports, so there is never any question about how funds are being allocated. We utilize the latest technologies to provide customers with up–to–date financial reports and electronic billing statements online.