We are looking for an Audit Senior to join our client's team. As an audit senior, you will be assisting the audit manager and will be leading audit projects with a broad range of clients, covering a number of sectors - sizes ranging from owner-managed businesses up to fully listed companies. This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity. The successful candidate will form part of the firm’s audit and assurance team and will report to the audit managers/partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, work on a diversified portfolio of clients and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to their clients’ operations.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms and is located in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Audit Managers with planning of audit and identification of risk areas.
- Undertake statutory audits of financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and Accounting.
- Preparing financial statements in line with IFRS/GAPSE/GAPSME.
- Lead and co-ordinate audit projects and audit teams.
- Provide feedback to audit assistants on audit work assigned to them.
- Actively manage the client relationship.
- Continuously develop the technical skills of audit assistants.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in an auditing role.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, GAPSME and International Standards of Auditing and Accounting.
- You are a team player and self-motivated.
- You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail.
- You possess excellent English spoken and writing skills.
You are a fully qualified professional graduated in Masters Accountancy.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility in starting time, from 07:00 till 09:30, 40 hours per week with 60 minutes break.
- Refund of MIA annual subscription.
- CPE allowance.
- Health insurance.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).