Payroll Senior Associate - LATAM
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.Job Description
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process complex payroll activities, including benefits and retirement deductions, tax reporting, and compliance duties for a group of smaller countries in Latin America.
- Train and support new payroll specialists.
- Resolve escalated payroll discrepancies and respond to employee payroll inquiries.
- Collaborate with the payroll team leader on process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in internal audits to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Work closely with HR and Finance to ensure seamless integration of payroll systems.
- Assist with payroll system implementation and improvements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of payroll procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of Brazilian payroll processes.
- Self-sufficiency in handling payroll processes.
- Experience with payroll processing high volume of employees.
- Competency in conducting simple paper audits, with tax knowledge.
- Experience with ADP Streamline is a plus.
- Advanced level in Excel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.