KPO Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
- Able to lead/assist in KPO assignments with minimum guidance.
- Preparation/review of unaudited financial statements with supporting notes to accounts.
- Perform statutory audit of financial statements for oversea clients.
- Reviewing of client tax computation.
- Manage the portfolio for unaudited and tax clients.
- Preferable at least 4 years experience in audit/account.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Apply for KPO Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly