Audit / Tax Associate
- Take charge of statutory audit assignments for clients from various industries.
- Clearly and accurately documenting the execution of audit procedures performed in accordance with auditing guidelines.
- Preparing audited financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards and auditing guidelines.
- To assist in preparation of draft tax computation for engaged audits works.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field/full or part professional qualification in ACCA, CPA, MICPA.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, mature, pleasant personality and have good attitude towards work.
- Ability to independently and meeting deadline.
- Basic command of spoken/written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to converse in Mandarin be an added advantage.
- Internship periods of 6 months is preferred (For internship position)
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the form on this page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role.
Apply for Audit / Tax Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly