EMEA A2R Analyst - AL/Expenses (Maternity Cover)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The EMEA A2R Analyst - AL/Expenses is responsible for preparing and recording manual journal entries tied to Indirect Purchases across the globe. The role requires understanding of complex accounting matters, quick problem-solving skills and strong collaboration with other finance and non-finance teams.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing manual journals for various expense accruals with adequate supporting documentation.
- Verifying expense accruals created by procurement systems such as Coupa are booked and any errors are properly followed-up and fixed during the month-end Close cycle.
- Responding to queries from local country finance in a timely manner.
- Completing assigned account reconciliations in Blackline per established deadlines.
- Providing audit support as needed.
- Supporting regional and global reporting requirements such as monthly Balance Sheet & P&L Flux analysis.
- Supporting monthly/quarterly/annual close processes and work closely with Regional Controllership teams.
- Maintaining focus on continuous process improvement opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Finance professional with minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong analyst with excellent communication skills, who can be diplomatic, flexible, and has a “can do” mindset.
- Excellent customer communication skills with high proficiency in speaking and writing in English.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Strong reporting tools including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Experience in JDE, Blackline, Alteryx and W-Desk is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Fixed-term contract, a replacement for an employee on long leave in the position of EMEA A2R Analyst - AL/Expenses.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.