Bank Loan Specialist, Associate
Who we are looking for
This roles requires a deep understanding of servicing bank loan debt held in complex global fund structures. The candidate should have a background in client management, ,strong critical thinking skills and an ability to meet aggressive deadlines in high volume work environment are essential.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Loan Services Specialist, Associate 2, you will be:
- Performing daily maintenance and record keeping for Syndicated Bank Loans held in various Mutual Fund and other Structured portfolios for various SSC clients.
- Processing trades, booking receipts and disbursements.
- Daily reconciliation of cash balances.
- Producing daily roll-forward proof of portfolio holdings and accrual information.
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reporting for both internal and external customers.
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis.
- Daily processing of bank loan notices as received from agent banks,
- Interact with the Investment Manager on their assigned portfolios, inputting/settling trades, performing ad hoc requests and providing daily reporting per client specific guidelines
- The individual will work closely with their mutual fund counterpart, providing Loan related reports to be incorporated into the final NAV Calculation.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Other tasks as needed.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical decision making
- Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with both clients and other internal service teams.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related careers (preferred).
- Bachelors degree
Salary Range:$41,600 - $57,200 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.