Middle Officer, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
In this role, you will work with State Street teams from around the globe to support premier investment management clients. You will have immediate responsibility to oversee all day-to-day transactional responsibilities in a fast-paced, flexible and exciting environment.
Why this role is important to us
You will be the first line of defense in surfacing any potentially risky activity, and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy. Join this growing high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Associate you will:
- Acts as a resource within the assigned business unit to problem-solve for complex issues with clients, counterparties and other internal teams.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, custodians and brokers to ensure timely effective processing of requests.
- Prepares, completes, and reviews standard client reporting.
- Performs transaction processing tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines.
- Consults with peers to optimize the operating model.
- Oversees and trains cross-cultural team daily processing.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications and experience with Bloomberg is a plus.
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- Naturally curious and passionate.
- Strong accuracy aptitude and detail orientation.
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4+ years’ relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business-related major, Accounting or Finance preferred.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$58,240 - $83,200 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.