APAC Regulatory Reporting Product Manager - AVP
Who are we looking for:
The APAC Regulatory Reporting Product Manager, AVP reports to APAC Head of Product Management SVP. The APAC Regulatory Reporting Product Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement and support of State Street’s regulatory reporting products, services, and delivery channels from conceptual stages through research, development, marketing, training, sales programs, financial metrics, and the entire product life cycle in support of the products strategic goals and objectives.
This role works with business and corporate partners to manage new product development and management in close coordination with global delivery and technology.
What you will be responsible for
- Understand the APAC markets, competitive forces and client direction to make related product recommendations that ensure competitive positioning and grow market share, including the opportunity to introduce new adjacent offerings
- Stay current on regulatory changes in region to drive product updates and solutioning as appropriate and facilitate client communication
- Serve as the “in-region” advocate for State Street’s Regulatory Reporting product, keeping aware of potential changes in regulations that may affect State Street’s asset servicing business.
- Impact analysis of regulatory change both through the client lens and State Street lens
- Participate in industry forums, showcase State Street’s thought leadership, drive and execute appropriate advocacy activities (i.e., Office Hours, Bulletins, etc.)
- Maintain pulse on related service delivery results to drive product improvement
- Create forums internally and with clients to encourage idea sharing, innovation, collaboration and solutioning.
- Collaborate and support commercialisation activities with Coverage, Relationship Management, Sales and Segment on new business opportunities to increase win ratio and gain market intelligence for ongoing product advancement
- Generation of comprehensive business cases for investment consideration, monitor approved cases for ROI attainment and ensure execution and delivery of approved cases
- Ensure effective Regulatory Reporting product project portfolio governance to
- Maintain knowledge of all projects impacting the regulatory reporting products to consistently influence design decisions toward enterprise value
- Lead analysis and design efforts, translating requirements for development to ensure capability delivered is fit for purpose
- Impact execution from requirements gathering to production deployment including the operating model alignment with Global Delivery strategy
- Produce relevant Go-To-Market materials for internal and external consumption
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience working in Product organizations is preferred
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the financial services or asset servicing industry.
- Strong understanding of asset servicing processes, including custody, accounting, fund administration
- Proficiency in data analysis, process mapping, and requirements documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarize complex issues in written form and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS applications
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.