Client Onboarding - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
Perform both client facing and onboarding functions for Custody and Third party accounts. Research and resolve client inquires and service related requests. Escalating and directing issues for immediate remediation. On a daily and weekly basis execute operational tasks as per deadlines.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Markets, one of the biggest brokers in the world,t hat provides services to the institutions and financial advisors.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring and reviewing all the Onboarding requests.
- Conduct independent research to gather and record data from external sources while onboarding the Client.
- Interact with various internal and external teams as required.
- Perform KYC for Funds & Clients.
- Knowledge on Prime Broker business.
- Answer or review internal and external client queries related to Trade breaks.
- Perform 4 eye and review the accounts onboarded.
- Analyze the problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
What we value:
- 24 - 36 months of FX experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to ensure optimum client service and team collaboration.
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze & solve a problem
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing the assigned tasks
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
- Shift Timing : Flexible
- Work Location : Hyderabad
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University degree in Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, or other Financial-related programs
- Overall experience of 4+ years in Onboarding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English )
Secondary Skills (Good to Have)
- Efficient time management skills and client communication (both verbal & written)
- Computer literate & MS Office expert
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.