Pricing Enablement Specialist
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The role of the Pricing Enablement Specialist is to partner with the Pricing Enablement Lead through engagement with relevant business functions to enhance our business growth through Pricing and Margin Management (PMM)
The role will focus on driving continuous improvements across the PMM function and will be a key stakeholder in the PMM team requiring effective communication and a high sense of accountability.
In this role you will gain experience in end-to-end pricing and product costing through partnering with local pricing teams, R&D teams, procurement teams and this hands-on experience will ensure a strong understanding and foundation of Kerry products and pricing processes.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to business partner with commercial teams and ensure competitive and environment market conditions are reflected in pricing and gain an understanding of competitor’s pricing, market changes, size of prize of the opportunity and customer cost-in-use which are key enablers to maximize the return from Kerry’s business model and value proposition.
Work Location: 1 Powerhouse - Bandar Utama
Reporting to: Pricing and COE Enablement Lead
Partner with Pricing Enablement Lead with the following:
- Preparation of a central mass pricing cost change files by customer and product for the entire Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa Region (APMEA).
- Preparation of insights and reporting on the mass pricing exercise to update the PMM Finance Director and APMEA CFO on pricing progress.
- Co-ordinate inputs from Operations and Procurement Functions with regards to raw material, freight, and factory overhead inflationary impacts to ensure Kerry Group’s margin is protected.
- Ensure pricing contracts are loaded accurately and timely in line with pricing windows to ensure no disruption to customer supply.
- Test and monitor any design changes in terms of SAP, Vendavo, Salesforce or other platforms relating to the pricing function to ensure the region is staying abreast with digital enhancements to drive efficiencies within the pricing function.
- Preparation of daily/monthly operational KPIs, to be shared with APMEA PMM Finance Director and Senior Business Stakeholders to measure and drive business performance.
Additional Responsibilities to be performed as required:
- Complete detailed costings for new launched products, strategic push initiatives and key product technology drives within the market and support in the design of the pricing strategy for these products
- Implement and maintain order management in SAP, being the gatekeeper to ensure orders are priced right the first time and accurately to avoid any supply disruptions as well as maintaining optimum service levels to customer.
- Deliver, implement and maintain relevant and competitive intercompany pricing align group policies and local statutory guidelines.
- APMEA PMM Finance Director
- Finance Business Partners (Various Sub-Regions)
- APMEA Pricing & CoE Enablement Lead
- Pricing Specialists and Strategic Pricing Leads
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Management Accounting.
- Relevant experience in Pricing, Margin Management, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis), Commercial Finance or Operations Finance is beneficial.
- Project Management skills
- Experience in process improvement and standardization.
- Proficiency in SAP or another ERP system experience is beneficial.
- Advance Excel skills, knowledge of Power Query is a plus and proficiency in, Word, and PowerPoint (MS Suites)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach.
- Results/solutions driven and able to challenges status quo and drives improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to dynamic work environment.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.