Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A
Expedia Business Services (EBS) manage all of Expedia Group’s B2B relationships. Our partners range from large airlines, hotels, and activity providers to single homeowners. As strategic partners to the businesses we work with, we help partners extend their distribution and advertising reach, deliver valuable services to customers and employees, and power their performance through our technology and solutions. EBS is made up of Private Label Solutions (PLS) and Travel Partners Group (TPG).
PLS partners with a wide range of businesses, including airlines, online travel agents or corporate travel companies to provide travel products to their end customers. PLS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth and help them win. Partners can access PLS supply in the way that best suits their business, whether that through a customizable API (Commercial Partnerships), an ‘off-the-shelf’ template solution (Enterprise Solutions) or agent tools (Travel Agent Affiliate Platform).
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Finance Analyst to join the EPS FP&A team. Primary responsibilities include delivery of high-quality reporting, analysis and insight to business leaders on financial performance and preparation of quarterly forecasts. This will involve interacting with all levels of the organization, helping drive the business forward.
What you’ll do:
- Own the month end reporting process on a division’s performance; delivering this to Senior Management and the wider finance team; identifying key business drivers
- Deliver insightful analysis to identify longer term risks and opportunities to the business and maximize profitability
- Input into the monthly Forecast process submitted to the Corp Finance team capturing known variances to forecast and current divisional performance
- Business partner with key stakeholders including Commercial Finance, Sales, Revenue Optimisation, Expedia Product & Technology to get in depth analysis behind P&L drivers
- Own and co-ordinate the forecast profit and loss submission into Hyperion for a division; working closely with various finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Challenge forecast assumptions including sales, revenue margin %, commission costs to ensure a robust forecast and identify key sensitivities to the wider business
- Evaluate and streamline existing processes where possible, ensuring buy in from various stakeholders, and working with other team members to create efficiency for all
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations when required
- Prepare forecast summary presentations to senior management highlighting key movements
Who you are:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) or equivalent professional experience
- A BA/BSc 2:1 or above (or equivalent) from an accredited university
- Excellent experience in providing analysis and insights to key stakeholders in a fast-paced environment; ideally in an FP&A role
- Ability to think big and think small
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting
- Strong Excel skills - working on large and complex data sets
- Professional, “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Great time management skills – making sure deliverables are understood, met and on time – and communicated early if there is a risk
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desired - Experience using Hyperion Planning/Essbase and Looker (or similar BI tools)
We are open to London, Madrid, Springfield and Seattle as locations within our global team. Please submit CVs in English.
The total cash range for this position in Springfield is $(58,500) to $(82,000). Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $(93,500), which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $(82500) to $(115,000). Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $(132,000), which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.