Mazars is an engine for rapid and consistent career progression, offering individually designed career paths that help you pursue your interests, match your changing needs, and explore your true potential. We work with diverse, prestigious clients across a range of sectors and geographies, giving you the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills for lifelong professional development.
Are you looking to make an impact in our business advisory team? Are you looking to grow our business as if it was your own? And are you looking for open, engaged and collaborative teams? Then apply to the role today!
About the team
Our business advisory team provide an outstanding quality of work and service to our clients, ensuring accurate and timely preparation of financial statements under FRS102, IFRS and the Companies Act. Our clients range from entrepreneurial and private clients and larger organisations based both in the UK and Internationally from a range of sectors including manufacturing, service industry, education sector and retail.
About the role
- You'll will be part of a dynamic and evolving team of expert advisors who build bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs
- With a focus on preparation of statutory accounts for clients, including consolidated accounts and consolidation workings
- Building strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly
- Support with mentoring, supervising and training junior members of the team
What are we looking for?
- ACCA or ACA (or equivalent) qualified with excellent broad practical accounting and statutory financial statements preparation experience.
- Team management experience
- Experience of the preparation of FRS102 and for a variety of businesses including large groups
- Relevant recent experience working in a practice accountancy environment
- Good IT skills, intermediate level of Excel
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.