The Transition Manager role is primarily focused on Transition/Project Management.
Transition Manager (TM) will be responsible for monitoring and managing of the given transition (2-3 OpCos) to ensure successful Go Live. Ensure effective and efficient transfer of the process and knowledge from the Operational Companies (OpCo) to HGSS, including E2E activities move management.
Successfully meet Transition deliverables on time, in full and within budget.
The role involves managing and monitoring the various work streams (RtR, OtC, PtP and BPM) within each OpCo transition, Operations, IT, HR and C&C, Service Management and Internal Controls, to achieve the quality and planned timelines, as well as any additional requirements. The role involves hands-on support in operational management of the transition, as well as engagement of a variety of stakeholders and reporting.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Plan transitions in detail with all stakeholders and functions involved (OpCo, HGSS), including scheduling project deliverables, milestones, required tasks & scope of processes to be transitioned
- Regularly report to Senior Transition Lead/s the status of the Transition for assigned group of OpCos
- Coordinating and successfully project manage the transition of processes in scope from the OpCos into the HGSS (Manage transition remotely)
- Collaborating with Senior Transition Lead/s, OpCos and SHARP-X Team to ensure all interdependencies are addressed on time
- Monitoring and control the execution of the transition plan to ensure OTIF completion of the plans
- Pro-actively manage risks and escalating when needed. Resolving transitions issues, document risks and create mitigation plans
- Providing a link during transition between the HGSS Knowledge Capture Team, Senior Level Management, Senior Transition Lead, SHARP-X Team, other stakeholders
- Ensuring that schedules and resources are aligned to deliver appropriate documentation of the local processes. This includes overseeing the work performed by all streams including providing a quality review of documentation (Process Maps and Standard Desktop Procedures)
- Coordinate and manage work of Business Analysts in support of Transition for specific OpCo
- Ensure correct application of transition methodology to each transition being managed by the Business Analysts
- Ensure successful delivery of transition outputs, including Decision Toll Gates, to sing-off the readiness to move to each Transition stages: Sol ID, Transition set-up, Knowledge transfer, Ramp Up, Go Lives, and stabilization and the overall transition completion
- Team performance management in line with HGSS HR instructions. Motivate, manage, and inspire the Business Analysts, coaching to support individual development and improved team outcomes.
- Prepare Detailed Knowledge Transfer and Ramp Up Plan considering SHARP-X deployment schedule
- Analyse and report performance of the KT Team during KT and Ramp up
- Any other ad hoc task assigned by STL within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are a good match if you have:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Management
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar position (Transition Manager/ Project Manager) in an international SSC or BPO environment
- Proven track record of transition management/coordination of processes into an SSC/BPO organisation
- Strong knowledge and experience of project management and SSC/BPO related transitions
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment and deliver within agreed deadlines
- Knowledge of HEINEKEN’s operations, specifically finance, preferably at Group and OpCo level.
- Demonstrated multi-cultural experience through international work placements.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio/Aris, PowerPoint)
Nice to have:
- Project certification (PMP,PRINCE2, Agile PM etc.)
- Experience and understanding of BPM, RtR, PtP and OtC activities
- >3 years people/stakeholder management.