Indirect Tax CoE Specialist (20 Hours Per Week)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your daily tasks may include:
- ensuring accurate and timely delivery of VAT returns
- providing excise duty and WHT statement
- preparing local statutory accounts
- performing Period End Close activities related to VAT accounting
- taking responsibility for payment requests
- preparing Intrastat and ECSL reporting, as well as ad hoc Tax reports
- supporting Tax reviews, statutory and Tax audits and ad hoc requests
- identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC) issues.
You are a good match if you have:
- bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in Tax advisory and/or VAT return preparation
- excellent written and verbal English skills
- very good understanding of SAP and Excel
- experience in multi-national environment
- excellent detailed analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
- perfect interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility with stakeholders.