Associate / Senior Associate - Audit D&A (Petaling Jaya)
Audit is no longer about mere compliance—rather, it is about cutting-edge risk-based methodologies and unwavering endeavor to comprehend the business environments within which the clients operate. A paradigm-shift in efforts to enhance audit quality is underway, driven by technology with Data & Analytics (D&A) at its heart.
Integrity, quality, and independence are the building blocks of KPMG’s approach. Fundamental to a risk-based audit approach, understanding the way clients run their businesses and drive their performances are key. KPMG’s steadfast experience in and extensive proprietary tools to deliver values to clients have inspired and shall continue to inspire the impactful services it renders to businesses across various industry sectors and geographical boundaries.
- Assist in building and running various D&A routines to replace existing manual audit tests.
- Provide insights on various engagements.
- Provide guidance to the audit engagement teams in accordance with Audit Methodology Considerations when using D&A Routines.
- Participate actively in discussions with audit engagement teams to understand the entity’s accounting policies and processes relevant to the D&A routines and how information flows through the client’s system.
- Draft and present outputs such as working papers and visualization of results.
- Assist in automating processes.
- Interpretate results and troubleshoot.
- Degree holders majoring in Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Business Analytics or Information Technology or any other relevant disciplines from leading universities and professional bodies are encouraged to apply.
- Strong managerial qualities and promising managerial potential.
- Sound analytical and presentation skills with impeccable determination to inspire and embrace new ideas and technology.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.