Graduates - Strategy and Transactions
Graduates - Strategy and Transactions
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
About Strategy and Transactions
The Strategy and Transactions team guides clients to make better, more informed decisions as they buy, sell, separate, integrate, reshape, restructure, or rethink their business strategy. We help our clients by providing advice on all aspects of transactions, from inception to execution and completion.
Being one of the fastest growing and reputable teams in Cyprus, we remain at the forefront of all major transactions in the island, covering numerous market sectors.Strategy and Transactions offers a wide-variety of services. The key competencies include, among others, the below:
- Lead advisory (M&A)
- Transaction Diligence
- Valuations, Modelling & Economics
- Banking transaction advisory services
- Real Estate transaction advisory services
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on transactions, providing advice in challenging and interesting projects. He/she will have the opportunity to gain a diverse range of experiences and develop a great sense of achievement.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Perform secondary research using a variety of sources (e.g., analyst reports, market research reports, news articles)
- Execute various analyses (e.g., competitor analysis, customer segmentation) to provide insights.
- Understand and analyse a client’s existing/proposed business, identify key strengths and weaknesses and document key findings.
- Assist in developing financial models for purposes including investment appraisal, strategic planning, mergers, and acquisitions etc.
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables in various forms including written reports and presentations.
- Assist with proposal preparations for prospective clients.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- ACCA or ACA or CFA qualification or be in an advanced process of becoming qualified in any of the aforementioned professional qualifications
- Strong academic record, preferably relating to Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Good business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Effective time management skills, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
Skills and attributes for success:
- Energetic, positive and team player.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail.
- Thirsty for learning and development.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- 13th salary and yearly bonus
- Mobility programs
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Flexible working arrangements
- Provident Fund
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding, and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.