Finance Transformation Senior Manager
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & SummaryPwC Middle East employs 6,000 people, operates across 12 countries and is part of the global PwC network. The Finance Transformation team is responsible for working with Finance Leadership and wider stakeholders to deliver the Finance transformation strategy for PwC Middle East. The key focus of the team is to align Finance with the overall firm strategy in order to become more efficient and provide better service to both internal and external customers.
The Finance Transformation Senior Manager will be responsible for leading and delivering individual priority projects which will cover all aspects of people, process and technology across 12 countries. Strategy Support the Finance Transformation Leader to continually review and refine the Finance transformation roadmap. Project Leadership and delivery Lead and deliver priority Finance transformation projects. This will include:
- Working with key stakeholders to define and manage project scope, deliverables, phasing, timelines, resources and budget Process redesign in line with lean six sigma principles
- Utilisation of technology to maximise process efficiency, manage risks and implement control through system implementation, enhancements, integration and automation
- Organizational redesign and transitioning from as-is to a to-be operating model
- Change management both within Finance and across the business
- Champion collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving Project Management
- Ensure agreed scope, quality, timescale and budget are met and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
- Make sure appropriate project governance is in place and approved project management methodologies are followed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project Ensure customer oriented and economically beneficial project implementation
- Stakeholder Management - Management of stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation from senior leadership to colleagues within Finance and other internal functions as well as client facing teams to ensure successful project delivery and effect lasting change.
- Learning & Growth - Responsible for the continuing professional development of self and team members
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Certified accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Lean six sigma qualified, green belt minimum preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in a Finance function / Finance transformation role of which at least 5 years should be in a management role
- Professional services experience preferred
- Proven work experience in project leadership and delivery with a track record of implementations that delivered value to the business resulting in measurable business outcomes
- In depth knowledge of accounting and financial reporting processes in a multinational environment, shared service centre experience preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
- Soft Skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects independently to meet deadlines, solving problems and taking decisions as necessary
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Consultative and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to influence senior management and to maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels across the organization
- Good people management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical conduct
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.