Audit Senior Manager Insurance
Audit Senior Manager – Insurance
Our Audit team here at Mazars specialises in delivering high quality services to our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with a prestigious list of insurance clients widening your exposure to different aspects of the insurance industry. At Mazars you will be able to bring your authentic self to work. We will support you with your career progression, work life balance and wellbeing.
At Mazars we have multiple opportunities for you, with exciting career paths that will lead to progression within the firm. A diverse prestigious client list that can offer lifelong professional development with the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills.
About the team
In Audit, a growing team of around 1,350 relationship driven, curious, problem solvers add value to their clients daily. With a focus on quality, our teams provide audit and assurance services which are vital to our clients' business controls and credibility.
The financial services audit department works internationally to provide seamless, cross-border services to our clients. The insurance group covers clients from entrepreneurial insurance brokers to Lloyd's syndicates and large international underwriters.
About the role
- You will be responsible for managing junior team members, including coaching these individuals.
- Managing stakeholders on a day to day basis and maintaining a strong rapport between Mazars and our clients.
- You will have your own portfolio of audited insurance clients, managing large audits, monitoring budgets and agreeing timetables.
- We will support you with ongoing training throughout your career at Mazars.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / CA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualification.
- You will have extensive knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102 and IFRS.
- Significant experience working on large external audits and managing a portfolio.
- Experience working specifically with insurance clients and managing a team.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.