Transfer pricing is an increasingly important field of taxation practice in our increasingly globalised and complex business world. Our expertise helps our clients determine a fair arm’s length price when transacting between associated enterprises. It is a fast-changing and interesting field of work that combines the disciplines of economics, business and taxation and requires strong analytical skills.
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join our growing Transfer Pricing team in Kuala Lumpur.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks.
- Proactively explore opportunities to improve client processes.
- Contribute sales and marketing strategies and product direction.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification (e.g ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA Aust./MBA).
- Must possess technical knowledge and experience in transfer pricing and familiarity with different types of industries, transactions and pricing methods.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Good working knowledge of OECD guidelines.
- Experience in a public accounting firm and/or multinational corporations is a plus.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.