Finance Executive, AR (Healthcare)
You will be part of the AR team responsible for managing vendors and/or collections. Candidates with more years of experience and supervisory experience will be considered for Finance Supervisor role.
With a strong team of more than 300 headcount, our client is a trusted partner providing superior value-added finance services to the healthcare industry. In addition to great job stability amidst this uncertain market, our client is also an Accredited Training Organization.
- Perform follow up on outstanding bills
- Responsible for customer master creation and maintenance
- Attend to payment enquiries and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure successful closing of cases
- Verify billing requests, supporting documents and issue invoices
- Prepare write-offs/outsourcing, commission and other reports
- Prepare inter-company balances confirmation
- Work closely with relevant partners and lawyers for long outstanding payment cases
- GCE O Level or Diploma in Accountancy, or equivalent
- 2 years of AR experience or other related experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
This is a permanent opportunity within the AR team and senor positions can be considered for candidates with more experience. We are also hiring for other finance departments.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.