Accounts Executive (AR, Collections)
As the Accounts Executive, you will be responsible for the full functions of AR in the Finance department.
Our client is a leading AV system integrator in the region established in 1999, providing a wide spectrum of solutions.
- Responsible for full spectrum of AR functions in the finance department
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of sales invoices to customers
- Process receipts and follow up with customers for timely payments
- Identify and recover overdue receivables with relevant stakeholders
- Quarterly GST filing
- Involved in monthly closing activities
- Manage credit risk and maintain debtor record in system
- Assist in AP duties when needed
- Liaise with external accountant, auditor, tax agents and secretary when necessary
- Other duties such as quarterly commission calculation, bankers' guarantee application for projects and etc.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Meticulous and hands-on
- Able to work as a team player and independently with minimal supervision
This is a permanent full-time position with the opportunity for career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.