Senior Account Executive
This role is a account closing focused role dedicated to provide accurate, timely and informative financial report to our clients for Management decision making purposes as well as tax planning. The job responsibilities include:
• Data Entry to ensure all the financial information is accurately capture in the accounting system.
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation, AR and AP aging, Fixed Assets Schedule.
• Payroll preparation.
• Preparation of Balance Sheet Note and Reporting Package.
• Review the work and Junior and provide guidance whenever necessary.
• Preparation of Tax provisioning for CP204.
• Perform analytical review on movement of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
• Preparation of payment via cheque or telegraphic transfer.
• Involve in stock count procedure whenever require.
• Coordinate and request documentation with clients to ensure assignment can be done on time.
• Liaise with Auditors, Tax Agent & Company Secretary to ensure various statutory deadline is met.
• Advise client on matters pertaining operational such as documentation, payroll related and etc.
• Assist Team Lead/Manager in process improvement to improve the productivity and efficiency of the firm.
The nature of the work requires that you work with our Manager in order to serve our clients. Manager will review your works and agree on the processes. Your main role is to support the Manager to ensure we able to provide the Financial Report to our Clients on timely manner.
Your journey will start with an Orientation and Training which will be conducted on monthly basis. Every quarter, we organize townhall to keep our team updated on the latest development of the Company. The Townhall will serve as a platform for employees to share their ideas and thought as well.