Client Services, Senior Associate – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Who we are looking for
High caliber individual with proven track record in Client Service, in depth industry knowledge and people skills. Ideal candidate will have the ability to solution a multitude of different issues for operations team while providing a high level of customer service and creating efficiencies within the Client Service team. Individual will be required to show initiative, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Associate Client Service team member, you will:
- Act as a single point of contact for Custody only / full-service clients, liaising with other internal State Street departments to aid client deliverables.
- Actively engage with clients to collectively manage any open issues to a timely resolution.
- Knowledge of all KYC/AML obligations at State Street and participate in periodic reviews, onboarding documentation collection as required.
- Completion of Quarterly Enhanced Due Diligence reporting.
- Responsible for investigation, timely closure or escalation of aging enquiries, with close consideration of associated level of risk.
- Liaison with State Street departments and joint venture partners to ensure timely and accurate resolution of queries.
- Delivery of monthly KPI reporting / scorecard where applicable.
- Delivery of accurate monthly client invoicing.
- Facilitate the opening and Closing of Funds and market accounts on behalf of clients
Delivery of Risk and Control processes for:
- Funds Transfers and Transaction Origination
- Credit Exposure
- Failed Trades
- Overdraft reporting and managing resolution
- Unapplied and Non-receipts of Funds reporting and managing resolution.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly / quarterly/annual accounting reports to clients
- Manage and act as escalation for all fund accounting queries received from clients
- Tracking and maintaining all risk reports for any new account openings and closures
- Delivery of weekly and monthly Client Services risk reporting
- Preparation and updating KPIs
- Updating procedure RAG
- Fund List Attestation
- Updating Billings client changes
- Completing quarterly Enhanced Due Diligence Reporting
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with colleagues and other business areas within State Street, ensuring maximum co-operation across relevant State Street divisions, ensuring platinum service provision for our clients.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to get the job done.
- Team player
- Willing to drive growth across client base.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting prefer
- Proven track record in client service / operations environment or similar roles with over 3+ years client facing experience. Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Demonstrated client Service and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all products services and processes.
- Working knowledge of financial securities markets, language and products as well as legal and regulatory requirements
- Detailed knowledge of Investment Instruments such as: Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Liquidity
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.