At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- ensuring the implementation of the Global Solution(s) based on the HEINKEN Enterprise Process Model (HEPM).
- assisting in performing ‘AS IS’ analysis during Solution Identification (SOL-ID) phase
- vollecting required information for the Change Impact analysis and facilitates impact analysis execution and resolution
- assisting in successfully closing of gaps between “as is” and “to be” situation
- providing expert knowledge of the subject area and the project methodology
- writing and reviews level 5 Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
- developing User Acceptance Test (UAT) scenarios and test scripts
- preparing test data for UAT performance. Executes first round of tests before handing over to end users for UAT
- coordinating testing cycle (authorizations, UAT, end to end tests, regression testing)
- reporting back on defects detected during the testing and coordinates defect resolution
- developing and coordinates communication materials related to New Ways of Working
- identifying training needs and conducts trainings for end users
- providing inputs for Toll Gate decks (milestones).
- logging risks and issues that appear during configuration, training or other activities and follows through on resolution of those issues
- capturing lessons learned and best practices from each implementation and integrates them into future impact resolution/improvement roadmaps
- ensuring adequate hand over to Business as Usual (BAU) after Stabilization phase
- driving his/her own personal development in leadership, functional competencies, and business knowledge by creating, agreeing, and implementing his/her own Development Plan
You are a good candidate if you have:
- at least 3-4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BPO environment
- minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Finance function specific to the area of process expertise (PtP, OtC, RtR, BPM – Process analysis and SOP preparation)
- strong Analytical and project management skills
- proven record of contribution to process improvements / standardization project as project member
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance or other related studies.
- end to end understanding of finance processes
- ability to understand the end-to-end process strategy and the application to the tasks and responsibilities of this position and explain them to the relevant stakeholders
- expertise in one of the transactional processes or finance solution (Tools)
- proven experience with exposure to multiple tools and methodologies and familiarity with an ERP system
- strong and effective communication and presentation skills, strategic thinking, effective time management
- ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You are a perfect match if you also have:
- HEINEKEN experience with an understanding of Finance processes and OpCo situation.