Personal Tax Senior
Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?;Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Want a career where no two days are the same?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Senior at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships
Day to day duties
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, including non-residents, non-domiciled individuals, high net worth individuals and trusts, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters
- Principal point of contact for clients, working closely with them to understand developments in their personal tax affairs, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities
- Manage variety of compliance matters
- Ensure clients are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities
- Review tax returns and computations
- Ensure the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
What are we looking for?
- AAT Qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous Personal/Private Client/Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.