Performance and Analytics Manager (Finance)
The role is to manage a team of accountants and performance analysts in Manila to get the highest level of reporting services for Investor Solutions clients.
This person is required to be a strong role model, instils leadership qualities, demonstrates excellent communication skills and possesses strong accounting/technical background. Ideally from Fund Administration background from the Alternatives/private markets background.
Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
Operational / Management (50%)
- Lead an agile team of accountants and performance analysts to ensure client reporting is met
- Support onboarding of new clients from an accounting perspective and be the SME from the accounting and performance analytics point of view
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to clients and all issues and queries are actively resolved promptly and satisfactorily; ensure any incidents are logged in line with IQ-EQ compliance policies
- Liaise with clients to understand the reporting requirements and be the point of contact / escalation point for clients
- Manage day-to-day activities and ensure staff utilisation and productivity is in line with division policies
- Provide technical input to complex accounting and performance analytics, where relevant for Investor Solutions clients; be the escalation point when insights are requested by clients
- Liaise with Fund Admin and other support teams to ensure any client queries are promptly resolved in a united manner
- Support the capacity and recruitment planning activity for the Delivery Solutions teams working alongside the Client Director - Investor Solutions
- Ensure continuous improvement and development of the Investor Solutions products in line with the changing requirements of existing and potential clients as well as the changing expectations within the market
Client Relationship Management (25%)
- Ensure all service delivery expectations and governance, as agreed with each client, are adhered to
- Ensure all client deliverables are met as stipulated in the SLAs, as pre-agreed with each client
- Ensure billing for the existing clients is completed as agreed in the service contracts
- Ensure all service issues are addressed and resolved within agreed timelines
Risk Management (25%)
- Ensure that operational resilience exists within the division by ensuring all operational procedures are documented and are reviewed for the clients under your responsibility
- Take a lead role in any testing required to ensure Business Continuity
- Ensure client specific checklists and process flows are designed to mitigate the operational and functional risks and are constantly reviewed to ensure they are fit for purpose and that all team members are trained on this key operational control
Education / professional qualifications:
- University degree in a numerical discipline Maths/Economics/Statistics (or similar)
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA/CAIA/CPA) or qualified by experience.
- 6+ years financial services experience
- Management experience desired
- Proven record of reporting under strict deadlines
- Frequent interaction with senior management and/or clients
- Solid accounting and analytical skills required
- Exposure to fund accounting desired
- Project exposure desired
- An interest in quants and statistics desired
Computer / program knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio skills desired but not essential
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.