Tax Project Manager
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
If you believe that you have the ability and experience to make an immediate contribution, are committed to efficient and effective performance and have the motivation to seize opportunities as they are presented, then please apply online to join our team.
As a Manager your daily work will include:
- Working on challenging, evolving and varied international clients
- Manage your own client portfolio aiming for very high client satisfaction
- Organize PMO (Project Management Officer) support for internal projects and client engagements
- Interacting with other Deloitte in the EMEA region and beyond as part of regionally coordinated corporate tax compliance & group tax provision engagements
- Build a strong knowledge of tax compliance and statutory accounting processes in an international context;
- Supporting go-to-markets activities
- Coaching, mentoring and developing senior & junior team members
Let's Talk About You
- You have a Master/Bachelor’s degree in taxes or accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in international tax and/or statutory accounting compliance are an asset
- You have in-depth Excel skills and are technology minded
- You have a proven record for service excellence, are deadline focused and a team player
- You have excellent communication skills and are committed to efficient and effective performance.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills
- You can think critically and provide practical solutions
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.