Financial Due Diligence Senior Associate, Transaction Services, Deals
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & SummaryThe Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Transaction Services supports corporate clients, private businesses, private equity firms and investment funds through mergers, acquisitions and disposals. As a Senior Associate you'll work on transactions with a diverse range of clients. It's an opportunity to build deals experience, including analysis of financial and non-financial business information, as well as wider deals execution know-how. In particular you’ll get to grips with the processes of financial due diligence, including the identification of value drivers and detailed financial analysis. You’ll also develop skills in writing issued-focused due diligence reports for our corporate and private equity clients.
What to consider before applying
This role requires the candidate to be based out of our Egypt office (Cairo).
- Participate in financial due diligence assignments in the context of buy- and sell-side M&A transactions, servicing both corporate and private equity clients.
- Add value to the targeted transaction by transforming key findings into price adjustments and proposed warranties;
- Analyze and present financial information (i.e. Income, Balance sheet and Cash flow statements), as well as underlying key performance drivers.
- Assess key valuation metrics used to bridge Enterprise and Equity value by analyzing underlying EBITDA, working capital requirements and net (financial) debt.
- Provide insight on other (non-) financial risks and opportunities specific to the business and relevant to consider in a transaction context.
- Conducting M&A and IPO engagements
- Reviewing financial information of the client/ target
- Adding or forming financial, commercial, and business views to help the target, client and investors in their decision making
Skills & Requirements:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree preferably from an reputable/ international university and at least 3 years experience in a relevant domain (Financial Due Diligence, Financial Analysis, Financial Audit, …) with relevant experience in transaction services related domain considered a plus;
- You have excellent bilingual speaking and writing skills (English and Arabic)
- Prior experience in financial due diligence or audit is a plus
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/about-us/life-at-pwc.html
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.