Collections Executive - B2B | Al Futtaim Motors | Finance
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The position will be reporting to Finance Business Partner and responsible for Receivables Collection, Branch Accounting and financial function of Toyota New Units Corporate Abu Dhabi
What you will do:
Revenue Collection and Fund Management
- Ensure to record AR/DP Collections against SO or Invoices.
- Daily collection reports should be uploaded to the shared drive provided by the AFSS
- All collection / PCF verification and handover are properly signed/filed for future references
- Monitoring and communicating cheque clearance, bouncing cheques, and refund cheques
- Ensure accurate data entry in SAP - billing cancellation & advance payments should be kept at a minimum level - Cash Invoices not yet collected report should be always cleared & monitored
- Strict adherence to AFM company policy regarding customer refunds, maintaining log for tracking purposes.
Accounts Receivables Management (AR Management)
- Reviewing and ensuring timely submission of Second sets.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly monitoring of branch AR report (all credit facilities provided) and follow-up with concerned channels to ensure timely collection of all outstanding/overdue invoices
- Maintain a list for all credit facilities provided to branch credit customers including credit limit/credit period / main contact details/credit facility documents if possible
- Reconcile credit customer accounts; provide balance confirmation report and SOA as and when required.
Invoicing & Delivery Management
- Perform financial transactions and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant AFM document processes are strictly adhered as per SOP.
- Ensure Revenue/Provision in place and the Assignee clause is without error
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Perform record keeping of all financial operations.
- Manage Intra and internal Sales including Government Sales.
- Authorization of all in-house AFM sales & credit customers.
- Daily invoice summary for credit invoices & sales return cases, monitor all outstanding debts & report.
- Support & Guiding Matrix managers, Sales team, and Sales Admin.
Business Processes & Controls
- All business processes are conducted according to SOP and with the correct levels of sign authority
- Ensure payments/delivery are done by/for the payer and if 3rd party, UT verified by the Branch Manager should be secured
- Ensure that petty cash expenses are paid with appropriate approval as per DOA, liquidity of petty cash must be maintained for smooth branch operations
- Maintain proper invoice filing with a complete document set (SO, LPO, etc.) for easy retrieval.
Financial Reporting & Internal Controls
- Finance-related processes are conducted in compliance with AFM policies & procedures (SOPs).
- Monitor & maintain AFM administration document process is adhered at all times.
- Make sure that all upsells are recovered from customers. Check the sales order while invoicing. Review the file receiving from AFS and clear open items with in the month.
- Monitor clearance of Open POs follow up with Central Operation & Admin Team every month
- Assist business finance in preparing weekly forecast.
- To carry out Ad Hoc tasks/reports as required by the FBP/ FM / Branch Management
Bank Guarantee Management
- Review all Bank Guarantee requests received from business before submitting for higher approval.
- Request treasury to issue new BGs upon management approval.
- Keep a record of accomplishment of all BGs issued to customer for timely cancellation.
- Follow up with respective stakeholders for collecting expired BGs for cancellation.
- Provide timely update to treasury and management for the open BGs.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- Having experience in AR/Finance/Accounts minimum 2 years.
- Knowledge in Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Etc.
About the Team:
The role will report to Finance Business Partner and will be working in a dynamic and busy environment wherein you will be dealing directly with customers
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with a presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing, and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.