Collections & Disputes Team Leader
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- communicating company strategy to team and individuals and establish a corresponding team strategy
- establishing and maintaining an effective network (with Sales, Customer Service as well as within HGSS) and E2E Process visibility in order to drive an efficient and quality service
- demonstrating CPImind-set and embeds it in the team by challenging the status quo and looking for most efficient and standard ways of working , supports HGSS and OtC strategy in value of digita
- executing the process delivery with expected service objectives and quality and is continuously driving improvemen
- taking ownership for end-to-end process and service delivery including the rest of the Back Officeand Front Officeprocesse
- solving operational issues, identifies root causesand acts to prevent it in future
- acting as an escalation point for OpCos for all OtC topics (Collection Team LeaderEnsures that effective controls are executed, monthly control reports are delivered
- ensuring complete and up to date process documentation.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- 2+ year of relevant experience in finance area on leadership or coordinator position
- prior experience in projects (leading being a member of the project )
- experience in multi-national environment (incl. Shared Services Centres) –nice to have
- experience in finance
- ability to translate data into relevant actions
- strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- fluent in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.