Senior Finance Controlling Specialist
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data, and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion, and pride to be GREEN.
We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- developing and delivering finance-related BI reports (new reports and new functionalities)
- liaising with senior stakeholders from the business on their business and data needs
- translating business requirements into development requirements
- acting as a linking pin between the Business and the BI Team and IT
- deciding on Dashboard and reporting structure set-up
- validating data to check if reports are correct
- supporting testing and training on new reports
- responsible for creating training material and providing training
- monitoring reports to ensure execution is done as intended.
You are a good match if you have:
- experience in Finance 3-5 years
- experience with automated systems and a strong affinity with IT
- proven experience with Power BI
- good analytical and project management skills to manage on-time delivery
- assertiveness and ability to challenge requirements to protect the standard and tool design
- ability to work independently.
You are a perfect match if you also have:
- good knowledge of business-economical processes
- advanced knowledge of finance related IT-applications and programs.