At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your daily tasks may include:
- being responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation process for the GL accounts under responsibility
- preparing and posting journal entries
- performing Fixed Asset accounting; performing the month end, quarter end, and the year-end close process in a timely and accurate manner
- providing audit support specific to the area of responsibility
- ensuring accurate and timely delivery of required financial reports that meet or exceed the Service Level Agreement
- identifying and proposing process improvements within own area of responsibility
- maintaining process documentation of your area of responsibilities up to date
- cooperating with other Sub-Ledger teams (AP, AR, Cash Management) in accounts reconciliation/analyzing all general ledger accounts
- supporting Team Leader & Chief Accountants in identifying, defining, and implementing process improvement opportunities
- identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, RTR) issues.
You are a good match if you have:
- bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- right understanding of financial fundamentals and business framework
- excellent Excel skills
- good working knowledge of SAP
- good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external.
You are a perfect match if you also have:
- project skills
- lean/Six Sigma certification
- knowledge of any accounting standards.